Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Good Sunday morning folks of MGTOW-ville and the man-o-sphere! It looks like I have more time to blog--school's out for me and I'll have at least four months of to enjoy the sun...please forgive me for being inconsistent with my blogging lately--I've been extremely busy with other things.
In honor of Mom's Day today, the Houseboy lair will still be down...except out of love for my mother--I've got a big ZUMBA surprise for her awaiting!!!
Have a good one, y'all--FOR A HOUSEBOY!
Monday, May 06, 2013
"...Feminism requires more than equality. It requires liberation. It requires the liberation of ALL women from male violence...."So let me get this straight, Ms. Pennington--as a 'radical feminist', you first believed that you girls wanted to be
I get it now...LIAR!!!
(HT:HuffingtonPost, via PMAFT@TheSpearhead)
You lift up your skirt and provoke an audience of 'ball-busters' stating monologues of 'good' and 'bad' rape to chimp out--while at the same time...that show actually promotes hypocrisy on account of women's abuse? Real nice, sorority girls...real nice--FOR A HOUSEBOY!
(HT:Wisconsin State Journal, via Welmer@TheSpearhead)
Wednesday, May 01, 2013
Fairy says: "Yes, Eman--but since today's Wednesday, May 1st...you may have more than one wish. Just choose wisely about what you really want."
Eman says: "Ok, fairy...I have at least 5 important wishes that I want to make:
- Help me appreciate the importance of celebrating Mexican culture with burritos, tacos, and enchiladas...and 'low riders' this Sunday [Cinco de Mayo, 5/5]
- Thank my old lady for the best upbringing possible with a ZUMBA fitness workout DVD [Mother's Day, the next Sunday, 5/12]
- Venerate all of the soldiers for their 'call to serve' [Armed Forces Day, Saturday, 5/18] and place wreaths on the graves of all the fallen ones [Memorial Day will be Monday, 5/27]
- Light the candles for country singer, Tim McGraw [46th birthday is tonight], and iCarly star/Nickelodeon darling, Miranda Cosgrove [She'll be the big '2-0' on Tuesday, 5/14].
- ...And at last, make a wish for the Taurean [Sunday, 4/21 to Tuesday, 5/21] with these words:
"Be vigilant, headstrong, and persistent about how you're going to finish off the 'school year'. The days of sunshine are around the corner as a reward for your hard work--just don't get burned by being hot-headed over the little things..."
Eman says: "Hey, that's my line, fairy--but thank you so much. I'll be blessed..."
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Good evening, folks--I've been pretty silent within the last half of this month. The reasons for this are as follows:
- Across the Atlantic, Britain lost a groundbreaking [but much reviled and tyrannical] leader, Margaret Thatcher
- Back in the States, Boston suffered a bombing during their annual marathon
- And, last Friday, in the manosphere--Men's shelter founder [and abuse survivor], Earl Silverman, ends his own life, in response to his failed efforts to continue serving male victims of abuse.
The latter with the aforementioned posted video tribute sure did hit home with us M(H)RAs. IMHO, I have to pay my respect and say thanks to Mr. Silverman for thinking about all of the fallen men that are forced to suffer 'in silence', as a result of feminist [and political] antipathy, and draconian legislature.
Outside of these recent events, I've been too busy focusing on my Tumblr page, looking for more stuff to talk about, and preparing for the next Woman-Less diet podcast just to catch up. Out of respect for Mr. Silverman, I'm going to conclude April in silence to his memory. Good night--FOR A HOUSEBOY.
(HT(s): Kristina@Wooly.Bumblebee, NationalPost Canada, and CNN)
Monday, April 22, 2013
"...The poorly designed Y chromosome that makes men is degrading rapidly and will disappear, even if humans are still around...."Oh like, really?! One half of our genetic makeup will soon be #EXTINCT? Oh, very funny, Dr. Jennifer Graves. Do you, for a moment, think that your 'potential junk science discovery' is going to be rid of us like that? Huh? NOT A CHANCE--FOR A HOUSEBOY!!!
...and one more thing: being born with an "X" and an allegedly decaying "Y" is NO evolutionary accident--you and your #FEMINIST science...
(HT:Sydney Morning Herald)
Posted by Eman at 8:12 PM
Friday, April 05, 2013
"...A group Massachusetts parents are outraged and at least one worker has been placed on administrative leave after about 25 students Robert J. Coelho Middle School in Attleboro were forced to throw away their lunches over concerns that they could not pay for the food...."
...there you have it, AMERIKKKA--your tax dollars and school system at work--starving the poor lil' ones, fucking up the academic curriculum, and embracing #SOCIALISM...in the name of this aforementioned heartless deed--FOR A HOUSEBOY!
Posted by Eman at 7:35 PM
Yep...I knew it--first #WOMEN-ONLY trains in India, China, and Japan...now Taylor Gym in Detroit wants only 'femmes' in their gym! See what you did, feminazis--FOR A HOUSEBOY????
(HT(s): @Tom.Leykis and WXYZ Detroit)