Yep...it's Friday, the 1st of March, and Spring's almost here! My blog turns '6' tonight...and I'm very busy doing some early Spring cleaning here at the Houseboy lair:
- First, I'm thanking all the female MRA supporters for their contributions [Int'l Women's Day--MRA/MGTOW Version, is next Friday, 3/8]
- I'm about to turn forward the hour hand of my clock [Daylight Saving Time starts Sunday, 3/10]
- I plan to keep the leprechauns happy by #GREENING UP so that I don't get pinched [St. Patrick's Day arrives the next Sunday, 3/17]
- Then I'll melt away, Old Man Winter's chill [The first day of Spring is Wednesday, 3/20]
- And lastly, I will conclude March by #BITCHSLAPPING the Easter Bunny on Passover week [Palm Sunday, 3/24; Passover-- from Tuesday, 3/26 and Good Friday, 3/29 to Easter Sunday, 3/31]
With the birthdays, I'm going to buy a big birthday cake and light it up for:
- Maroon 5 frontman, Adam Levine's, 34th birthday [arriving on Monday, 3/18]
- And actress Eva Mendes's 39th celebration--that's right...one year away from the big '4-0' [Her birthday is Tuesday, 3/5]
And to help a Piscean [Tuesday, 2/19 to Wednesday, 3/20] clean its share with this tip:
"Clear up any ashes that you left behind from the annual carnival throughout your Lenten period. Just be sure the air is clear for a new season of flowers and greengrass and cure your sudden 'fever'--not with EXCEDRIN, but with beach parties and sudden flings..."
Enough talk, folks...I'd better back to my cleaning and MGTOW-ing--FOR A HOUSEBOY!
Take it easy with March 2K13....